Faux Wood Blinds - Top 7 Things to Know Before You Buy
- Routless Faux Wood Blinds Control Light Better than Routed. Routless blinds provide better light control by eliminating the need for the small holes found in routed blinds. WindowBlinds.com offers routless as a free upgrade.
- Cord Tilts are Easy. A cord tilt allows you to adjust the angle of the slats with less effort, and the matching tassels create a more consistent look. Cord tilts are also helpful for people who have a limited range of motion in their wrists.
- Faux Wood Blinds are Moisture Resistant. Since they're moisture resistant, faux wood blinds are ideal for humid or splash areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Cleaning is Easy. Use a damp cloth or duster attachment on a vacuum cleaner to clean these blinds.
- Embossed Wood Grain Finish Add Depth. To enhance the look of your faux wood blinds, you can add texture with an embossed wood grain finish.
- Accurate Measuring and Ordering Count. Properly measured blinds are easy to install, block more light, and give a professional finish. See WindowBlinds.com's How To Measure Window Blinds guide.
- Choose between Inside and Outside Mounts. Inside and Outside mounts have different measuring and installation directions. Follow the directions specific to the mount you choose.