Vinyl Blinds - Top 7 Things to Know Before You Buy
- 2" Vinyl Blinds are Technically Not "Mini Blinds". Vinyl blinds aren't called "mini" ( mini blinds have 1" high slats), but they function just as well.
- Heavy Duty Can Be Elegant. Vinyl blinds are elegant, yet heavy duty because of their curved shape (which makes them stronger and warp resistant).
- Intense Sunlight May Cause Discoloration. Vinyl blinds are not recommended for intense sunlight in hot climates.
- Matching Colors is Simple. Vinyl blinds can be matched to the same color and texture of many vertical blinds.
- Cleaning is Easy. To clean, simply use a soft damp cloth or dusting attachment on a vacuum cleaner. This makes aluminum blinds ideal for a kids room, kitchen, or garage.
- Accurate Measuring and Ordering Count. Properly measured blinds are easy to install, block more light, and give a professional finish. See WindowBlinds.com's How To Measure Window Blinds guide.
- Choose between Inside and Outside Mounts. Inside and Outside mounts have different measuring and installation directions. Follow the directions specific to the mount you choose.